On any given day, we might be riding 300 miles through the elements or making a 15-minute commute in the sunshine. You never know. That’s why we built a motorcycle saddlebag for any situation. Made from 100% cotton canvas with a polyurethane water-resistant coating, it has the space to stow all your daily gear or disappear for the weekend with the bare essentials.
Iron and Resin constructed it with 1mm durable Hypalon (the same material used for military rafts) making it damn near indestructible even after years of harsh end-use. The roll-top allows easy access during pit stops and once you’ve reached your destination the pannier doubles as a shoulder bag or pack. Nylon seatbelt webbing straps are reinforced with a heat bonded twist to keep your valuables securely fastened day-in and day-out. The full grain genuine cow leather flap has a water-resistant treatment and completes the classic look designed to fit most vintage and modern motorcycles.
- Roll-top closure that opens to spacious interior
- Configurable strap system that attaches easily to most vintage and modern motorcycles.
- Works best on bikes with a single side exhaust, rear frame, and rear shocks. Or, bikes that have exhaust pipes that run at least 13″ below the seat frame
- Includes a set of universal attachment straps for fitment to most tubular frames
- Can be used as a shoulder bag and or pack
- 14”W x 23”H x6”D
- 100% Cotton Canvas with pigmented PU (polyurethane) water resistant coating
- 210d (denier) 100% nylon Oxford with 2x PU waterproof coating
- 1mm durable Hypalon( rubber-reinforced nylon) – commonly used for military rafts and high- abrasion applications. Waterproof
- Full grain genuine cow leather pocket flap with water resistant surface treatment
- Nylon seatbelt webbing straps
- Nylon thread heat bonded twist for max strength
About Iron and Resin
Born in a small, Southern California, blue-collar beach town, graced with world class point breaks and seaside racetracks, where ghosts of a once towering oil industry still linger in the shadows. Iron & Resin is the brainchild of several friends who, after decades of collective experience building successful clothing brands, decided to turn back the clock and start anew. The result is a small, hand built collection of goods that draws heavily upon the founder’s own lifestyles and experiences.
Forged in California…In a mass produced, disposable world, Iron & Resin is a product of “one-off” culture. Where men still build, by their own hands, the craft they ride, be it water or land.